Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Buddy List Feature

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  RidgeDOC 
#1 ·
Would someone inform me as to the advantage of creating a Buddy List. I have no one entered into the Buddy list or the Ignore List for that matter. I understand the Ignore List and how you can eliminate seeing posts from those you choose to ignore. What will the Buddy List do for me?

#2 ·
jsant01-

I found this on the FAQ.

The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts

#5 ·
I've used it to keep track of all the AZ ROC members! This way when we are looking to have a meet, I know where to see who's around locally.

#7 ·
But aren't you all my buddies?:( I think the state thing is a great Idea though. Will be using that for Tx as soon as I get there. Several have mentioned a get together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.