Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

How much above/below MSRP did you pay for your Ridge?

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  96731ridgeline 
#1 ·
How much above/below MSRP did you pay for your Ridge? I am in the market and curious what people are paying on Oahu?

Aloha

#3 ·
I paid the $1500 below invoice back in January, plus dealer doc fees and delivery charges which are always a bunch of crock.

#4 ·
I too paid 1500 below invoice but then again you are in Hawaii and not the main land but try it anways. You have a chance post some pictures up. I just love the beauiful background of Hawaii. I can't wait to go back for Giovanni's shrimps :)

#5 ·
If you have Sam's Club or Costco check with the dealers, tell them you are a member or Costco or Sam's.
When we bought ours through Honda Windward, Costco makes it clear that the dealer must show you what discount you are going to get and the invoice cost.
If you don't have Costco or Sam's, contact the internet department via email or ask for the fleet manager.

If you want to go to Honda Windward, call Gunnar Hartner and tell him Alan DeRego sent you (I'll make nothing from it). He is the most knowledgable and is no BS.

Alan

#7 ·
Thanks everyone. I should be an "official" ROC member soon. My fiance wants to get a Honda Fit as well, so we are trying to see if any of the dealers will gives us a better deal for getting two cars. Unfortunately there are not many Fits in stock:mad: I will keep you all posted.

Aloha,
Ko'olau (as in the ridge-line nearest me)

BTW Geovani's shrimp truck is still doing well. I see it every day on my way to work.

#8 ·
you must be sick of it seeing it everyday. I'll glady pay another grand for the plane ticket to go back for those shrimps!:) I was thinking of getting another commuter as well. The Fit is really nice and they're everywhere now. And after seeing how the RL gets 13mpg....I'm a little worry now :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.