Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS - $25,988 (11k miles)

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Martinx817x 
#1 · (Edited)
I saw this at a local dealer.
Mileage: 11,645
Body Style: Crew Cab Pickup (includes camper shell, or whatever you call it)
Exterior Color: Taffeta White
Includes tow hitch
The dealer sticker is stating it's $25,988 (reduced from $28k something).

Anyone buy a used 2008 RTS? Want to know what the lowest successful price people have gotten. I would like to get closer to $20k and don't know if it's better to buy from a dealer or private person, as I'm not a mechanic.
Thanks!

#3 ·
I haven't tested driven this one yet but did want the tow hitch (camper or whatever you call it) isn't necessary (and the dealer said they take them off to show them).
Haven't haggled yet, but do you think it's realistic or worth it at $20k?
$25.9k was the "sticker" price on it.
There aren't many around here available for lowish miles.

#4 ·
That price seem high. For instance, in December '08, where I bought my '08 RTS, they were offering the (NEW) RTS for $23,500. Granted times change.

#13 ·
I just recently bought a 2009 RT for 24500 TTL. I don't think that would be a good price. The 2010's are already starting to show up on the lots, so that means that the 2008 models just lost some more value. If you get it lower to say 22k maybe that might a a good deal. Also, you can get the 2009 RTS for around 27,000 (plus or minus) brand new.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.