Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Tents for Ridgeline

107K views 168 replies 81 participants last post by  MarkTw 
#1 ·
#60 ·
Emailed Camp-Rite owner and asked how many requests have been received so far? This is the response I got this morning:

I get a few requests for the Ridgeline. We don’t count or track them. Even though it is a short box, I guess people can camp in it. We need one order for 100 tents to justify the development expense OR one guy willing to front say $10k to get it going. It has to be designed, there are going to be attachment problems and samples and fittings have to go back and forth to China, nothing time and money can’t handle though.

If somebody wants to front the money, I could partner up and pay back development costs of shared profits over the years.

I talk to all the truck tent guys and there are no plans on the books. Maybe if Honda keeps selling them for a few years, it will happen.

So ... don't hold you breath if your expecting any development from this company ... or who has $10K in pocket change?

#70 ·
what i received:

Dear Mr. Guzman,

We are definitely looking forward to producing a product for the Honda Ridgeline. We are currently working closely with Honda to come to an agreement so that we may make this product available to our anxious customers. We are very pleased to hear that you are one of many that are awaiting the arrival of this product and cannot thank you enough for showing your support of Napier Enterprises. Again, thank you!

Thank you for your interest in our products.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
Napier Enterprises
Designed for the great Outdoors!
Toll Free: 1-800-567-2434
Phone: 905-935-0427
Fax: 905-935-2918

#74 ·
Yea!

( ... no real message, just shamelessly subscribing to this thread ... :D )

#73 ·
there is no tent available yet so that question couldn't be answered.

#79 ·
#81 ·
I think it is for one with a camper/shell/cap on it, the one from napier fits the whole bed including the tailgate.

#83 ·
I decided a long time ago to never again try to spend a night in something I can't stand up in. Same goes for the tents.
Ideally, I'l spend the night in a nearby hotel and shuttle to the outdoorsy stuff.
At Yosemite, my granddaughter and stayed in the lodge. My kind of camping.
:p
exA4

#84 ·
I put in a plea along with a few points of interest about the RL that maybe they were unaware of...like not having wheel wells in the bed so it's perfect for camping and all we lack is a tent. *Crosses fingers*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.