Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: (make an offer!) Matchbox Ridgeline Collector's Package

6K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  PalmettoRidgey 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my Matchbox collection. I have a lot more matchboxes to sell in the future. No, I won't separate this package.

Matchbox Ridgeline Collector's Package
=============================================================================
1 - MB Ridgeline - white lifeguard - 5 pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - White Lifeguard - 3 pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - black #17 rally racer - 10 pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - Grey (Silver & blue lightning bolt) - 10 pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - Amazon Adventure set
1 - MB Ridgeline - Hitch & Haul (bright colors box)
1 - MB Ridgeline - Hitch & Haul (dull colors box)
1 - MB Ridgeline - Rally Red - single pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - original blue - single pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - black #12 rally racer - single pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - blue fish - single pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - Outdoor Sportsman Silver w/Green,Black stripe- single pack
1 - MB Ridgeline - Outdoor Sportsman Green w/Black door stripes - single pack

I set a price shipped (or best offer) as I have really no idea the value and no idea of what it will take to ship a box of size.

$200 shipped (continental USA) or best offer

This is a very light blue color, not silver. The flash washed out the colors some

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: FS: Matchbox Ridgeline Collector's Package

Ok this has to be said, the ridgeline is a great honda. But who in their right mind would pay $200 for a bunch of matchbox ridgelines?

I mean no ill will to you, but this is down right retarded! You have maybe at best $100 work of matchbox there. Im pretty good with their pricing, seeing I buy my daughters cars every weekend.
anyway good luck with where ever this leads.....

#3 ·

Ok this has to be said, the ridgeline is a great honda. But who in their right mind would pay $200 for a bunch of matchbox ridgelines?

I mean no ill will to you, but this is down right retarded! You have maybe at best $100 work of matchbox there. Im pretty good with their pricing, seeing I buy my daughters cars every weekend.
anyway good luck with where ever this leads.....
You would be surprised at how high the bidding goes for certain discontinued models on eBay. I know I have. :act018:

Here's a thread
that started almost four years ago and is over 300 pages long. Everything you would want to know about the Matchbox Ridgeline.....and more.:act006:

#8 · (Edited)

Sorry, I wasnt trying to be rude. It just amazes me what people will pay money for.
There is the caveat of a free market economy, people are dumb and spend money on pet rocks and flowbees

*Disclaimer* I was responding only to his comment, not the quality or value of the matchbox RL collection. I wouldn't pay collectors prices for one but if I saw one on the endcap of a grocery store for $.79 I'd consider picking one up.

#14 ·
Just out of curiosity, but where can you purchase a matchbox RL other than from online sites? Toys R Us? Kay-B-Toys? I kinda wanna get one for my desk at work, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a little toy that's just gonna sit there and collect dust. I'm not a collector and I do plan on taking it out of the packaging.

#15 ·
yes, they can be found a lot of places (Toys R Us, WalMart, Kmart, etc).... anyplace that sells Matchbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.