Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Bondoed! (Before & After pics)

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  golf3sc 
#1 ·
It seems like everyone here likes share there experience with this product. I used it on the bed and it worked great! There are still scratches and what not, but you only find them if you go up close and try to scrutinize the bed. I applied it to the door handles as well. I think it works best if you use ALOT of gel when doing the door handles. I also put some on my side view mirror enclosures but I was feeling tired already and didn't bother taking pictures of that.

Overall I like this product, my one gripe is that the applicator was too huge, some parts had to be done sloppy cause I couldn't get into the little corners and crevices or the insides of my door handles. Other people were complaining about that also but next time I'll probably cut some foam sponge into little pieces ahead of time for those small spots.

See less See more
#3 ·
It took me all morning to hunt it down. I went to 3 Walmarts and only one of them said they sold it but they were out of stock. So then I went to Autozone and they didn't have the right Bondo so I was about to give up until I decided to stop by a Pep Boys on the way home and they just happened to have it. It costs 4 bucks more from them than the walmart price though.

#8 ·
quarks,

Pick up some of the foam paintbrushes from Home Depot or the hardware store of your choice. You can purchase various widths and they work great for getting into the nooks and crannies in the bed corners and around the tie-down cleats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.