Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Thinking about a 2007 RTL Ridgeline, any known changes for 2008?

5K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Rodek 
#1 ·
I searched the internet a bit and found this site while checking to see if anything is changing for 2008. I currently have a 2000 Explorer (which I hated since about 2 months after my wife bought it new in 1999) and am looking for either a Ridgeline or Pilot (leaning towards Ridgeline). I know the Pilot is being redesigned for 2008 and since they are on the same platform and made in the same plant I am wondering if the Ridgeline too is being updated? Does anyone know anything? If it's just cosmetic little things I am not too worried, but if it's anything major (engine or dimensional changes) I would want to wait to at least see the 2008 before buying.

Thanks,
Scott

#2 ·
That I know of there's no drastic changes for the RL that's planned just yet.

The Ridge and Drive for my particular dealership is in late July / early August so I'll let you know the goodies around then. :)

#3 ·
I just attended the Auto Show here in the Twin Cities area. Boy am I ready to buy a new car after being there.

It was fun bringing a couple of die-hard Chevy fans over to look at the Ridgeline. When I opened the tailgate sideways and popped the trunk open you could really read the "gee, I wish my Avalanche did that" face.

Back to the thread... I'm gunning for an '08. By the recent postings on ROC, there are a lot of "fence-sitters" out there hoping to learn any rumors for the next model year.

Those in the know, please share.

#4 ·
I don't currently own a Ridgeline but I work at a Honda engine plant in Ohio. Honda does a total redesign every 5 years. Accord and Pilot are coming up in 08 while the Ridge shouldn't be redesigned until 2011. Sometimes Mid design you might get slightly different taillights or maybe a defferent looking radio. Possibly some better looking wheels ( I hope cause I to am looking at a Ridgeline in 08). Anyways hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.