Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Fair Price on 2010 18" OEM Rims

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  cdepuydt 
#1 ·
OK, I need some opinions. I have a friend of a co-worker who is selling the 18" rims that came off his 2010 RTL. He doesn't know what he should get for them and is entertaining offers. These rims have been on the truck for less than 50 miles. He had them switched out at delivery with some after-market rims and they were in boxes in the bed of his truck when he drove the truck home. So, basically they are brand new. Oh, and just the rims and center caps, no TPMS or stems.

Anyway, just wondering what would be a fair offer...ie, what YOU would offer somebody for these rims. Thanks.

#2 ·
Sheese...I guess I should have asked which oil I should use in my truck...I would have gotten a ton of replies by now....!!!! :act024:

Seriously folks...any opinions would be greatly appreciated...the guy is in no hurry to sell them, so I have a few days...I was thinking of offering him $500...think that would be fair?

#4 ·
OK, thanks PM. I don't think the lugs are available, just the rims.

#5 ·
I stand corrected...the lugs do come with the rims. I offered him $450 and he said he needs to think about it and somebody else has expressed interest, but hasn't given them an offer yet.

#6 ·
Are you talking about the set of 4 for $450? Are these the alloy wheels?

If so, then 450 - 500 would be a great price, even with out the lugs and tpms. They go for over $1200 a set at my dealers place, $347 plus tax for just one.

#7 ·
Between $400.00 and $500.00 is fair. You can find them on Ebay all the time for this price.

I got 4 Pilot Touring rims(for my Pilot) that were taken off a new vehicle because the owner got accessory rims at the time of purchase. I got the rims, tpms sensors, lugs and center caps for $500.00 shipped to my door! The dealer wanted $450.00 for just one rim!

#11 ·
OK, thanks for you encouragement/info guys. Looks like I just bought myself a set of 18" alloy rims. I go and pick them up this weekend...now I just gotta go buy some new tires and TPMS. That probably won't happen for a couple more weeks, but at least I got my new rims.

Now...Anybody interested in a set of 17" 2010 Pilot rims with tires that have about 12,000 miles on them....? :act024:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.