Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Bluetooth Option

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Kepeli 
#1 ·
I've seen alot of posts about the Ridgeline not having Bluetooth. I was disappointed too when I was shopping. I loved the Ridgeline, but I was so hooked on the handsfree phone in my BMW that Bluetooth was a priority. But, the drive experience of the Ridgeline outweighed the fact that there was no Bluetooth.

Eventually I did find a great option for the Ridgeline - the Motorola HF820. This is a zero-install visor clip that is very small and stylish. It has a built in microphone & speaker phone, and a battery that lasts me 3 to 4 weeks on a charge. One thing I like is that you can voice dial using your phone's address book. I have a Motorola phone - not sure how well the voice commands work with non-Moto. Also, you do have to get close to the microphone when giving the commands. The speaker sounds fine, with plenty of volume - maybe a little tin-ey. But, the other end of the call can never tell that I am using a speaker. It has built in noise cancellation so fan speed on the AC does not interfere. It connects instantly with my phone, and turns itself off after 5 minutes when you leave the truck. You can pick one up for $80 or less at most places. I think it is a great compromise until Honda builds one in.

#2 ·
I actually have one of those (only a month old), but since I got my Parrot Ck3100, I have no need for it anymore. If ya want it cheap, PM me :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.