Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

LED light bar

14K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Steve1102004 
#1 ·
has anyone on this forum ever seen and LED light bar put on a Ridgeline? I want to do it to mine but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to install it. I was thinking of putting it on a Westin bull bar but the bull bar may be too small. Im open for suggestions, please let me know! thanks !

#5 ·
yessir, and yes we do have cars on Guam...

#7 ·
hahaha, you've been to Guam.
Just saying because some people think there's no cars.. lol

#9 ·
^ like in the link above
I have a Rigid Industries 20" E-series LED light bar mounted on mine. I can not attest to whether or not that particular one will fit on a Westin bull bar or not. I've been trying to figure that out myself without throwing money at it to find out it doesn't fit. Rigid Industries does make many different sizes of LED bars so if you don't already have one(like I do) I would get the bull bar first and then figure out which light to purchase after that to fit the bar.

#11 ·
guamjake, it shouldn't be a problem for you to install the LED bar on Westin bull bar. It fits up to 5.75 diameter auxiliary lights. You can even go with Westin LED lights to be sure they match: http://www.carid.com/2010-honda-ridgeline-led-light-bars/
Other options we usually advice our customer to look at are Lumen and Rigid Industries light bars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.