Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Consumer Reports

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jeffiam 
#1 ·
I placed a review on Consumer reports and I stated how there were a few problems with the RL and how Honda was not handling them to our satisfaction thus far. That may be a good idea for anyone that has an account-this may help get Honda's attention to our issues. I'm sure they do not want any negative feedback out there.

#2 ·
I think I'm going to pursue Pennsylvania's Lemon Law and turn my Ridgeline back in. I have the same problem I had just 3500 miles ago. Honda said they had fixed the problem by replacing the ABS modulator. Now I have the same problem with an added bonus of no cruise control with when I turn the lights on :confused: HOA were pretty cool last time but 3 strikes and you're out. It first happened with 500 miles. I took it in they cleaned the grounds. Second time replaced ABS modulator. Third time...you're out!

#5 ·
851duck, that's a hell of a nice ride.

#6 ·
851duck said:
I think I'm going to pursue Pennsylvania's Lemon Law and turn my Ridgeline back in. I have the same problem I had just 3500 miles ago. Honda said they had fixed the problem by replacing the ABS modulator. Now I have the same problem with an added bonus of no cruise control with when I turn the lights on :confused: HOA were pretty cool last time but 3 strikes and you're out. It first happened with 500 miles. I took it in they cleaned the grounds. Second time replaced ABS modulator. Third time...you're out!
That really blows. It's a shame you can't enjoy your Ridge as much as the rest of us. Are you going to try and get a replacement or look at another brand? Best of luck getting this resolved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.