Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Tennessee Roll Call!!

24K views 88 replies 35 participants last post by  Cotharyus 
#1 ·
Everyone else seems to have a roll call thread except us. So ill start us one right here. Just post up where you are located! Also if you would be interested in a meet sometime in the near future post up where you would be comfortable traveling to or if you would even be interested in attending a meet. Thanks all!

Ill start:

Dusty Clouse (07_rtx)
2007 DCP RTX
Cookeville, Tn

And i love attending and hosting meets and cant wait for the next one. Willing to travel anywhere in the state or even southern Ky.

Also you don't have to post as much info as I did just a location will do. I just don't like to be strangers with anyone so when we do meet you will know who I am :cool:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
In May there is a big car show in lebanon where my ridgeline and air bagged mazda will be. But other than that sometime in January ill be meeting crimsonaudio in Memphis. Your welcome to stop by when we set a date. It would be nice to get some more locals there too. I'd love to meet another member since you are all a great group of guys/girls. Anybody interested in a Memphis meet in January?

#6 · (Edited)
Hey January is a hit. Look at this below.

January 2010 Tennessee Car Shows

01/22 - 01/24, 2010 - Memphis Interantional Auto Show
Memphis, Tennessee
Contact Phone: 901.576.1200
Details: Hours: Friday & Saturday, 10 am – 9 pm/ Sunday, 10 am – 6 pm. Please visit website for more details!

http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/tennessee-car-shows.html

Have you ever visited the Metal Museum in Memphis?

http://www.metalmuseum.org/

I have always thought that would be an interesting place for a Memphis meet.

Admission Prices

Adults: $5.00
Seniors 62+: $4.00
Students (with valid ID) and Children 5-18: $3.00
Free for children under 5, Museum Members, AASLH members, and tour bus operators.
The Museum Store may be visited free of charge.
Hours of Admission

Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sundays: 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays and during exhibit changes.
We are also closed during Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving and the last week of December.

#19 ·
Dude that stinks! Hope all goes well with that. Send me a PM when you are ever heading this way. I work in West Knox not to far where I-40 and Pellissippi (I-140) intersect.

Im loving the RL big time. I read about many folks griping about the MPG's All I can say is drive a 4Cyl Box with wheels for a while and tell me if the MPG's Stink. I buy a bit more fuel but it's nice only filling up once during a work week.

I just got the Roof Rack and I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out where in the world The Rubber pieces I was supposed to have for the wind noise issue and realized that they sent me the 09 design with no rubber strips on the cross bars. No Wind noise either! WOOT!:act035:

#20 ·
Awesome! I love my roof rack as well. As for gas mileage I can't and won't complain. If I wanted gas mileage then the last thing I would have bought would be a crew cab 4 wheel drive truck. Just because its a honda doesn't guarantee 40 mpg like the civics. I believe I will be in knoxville the last weekend in march to help a friend with some mods to her truck. Ill know for sure when she knows and we will take it from there. Ill pm you my phone number when I know for sure.

#23 ·
East TN here...... howdy ya'll

#26 ·
Bart Hurlbert
Fall Branch, TN

sorry I could've included my name in the first post.... oh well

#28 ·
:cool::cool:

I love the CLEAN look your RL. It's really nice looking! Wheels look great also.