Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Power Steering Leak Update

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JulesK 
#1 ·
I got my child back today. Didn't realize how much I missed him. They washed his bottom really well to remove all his drippings ( power steering fluid).and then gave him a bath all over.
I now have a new power steering rack/box.
So far all the dealer knows is the PS rack, also described as box began leaking. They will send it to Honda for them to take it apart, and figure it out . The dealer indicated they will keep me informed. I have told everyone who will listen in the dealership that I belong to this club, and this group extends all across America and into Canada.
They presented me with a Ridgeline Keyring today, and promised they will assist in paying for the cleaning of my driveway.
This really is a class dealer.
I am pooped and going to bed.
Talk to you guys tomorrow.

G
#2 ·
Hi Jules...
Glad things worked out for you. I now know what it is like to be without my Lady and it's only been 46 minutes. ( this is our first time apart ) :(
I am use to looking out the window of my office, across the sea of Hondas, and seeing her sitting there anxiously awaiting my return.

I am also glad you found a dealer that will take good care of you. They should and if they don't????? You tell them they'll have me to deal with me!! :D

Hi to the Mrs.

J.C. :)

#3 ·
JulesK said:
I got my child back today. Didn't realize how much I missed him. They washed his bottom really well to remove all his drippings ( power steering fluid).and then gave him a bath all over.
I now have a new power steering rack/box.
So far all the dealer knows is the PS rack, also described as box began leaking. They will send it to Honda for them to take it apart, and figure it out . The dealer indicated they will keep me informed. I have told everyone who will listen in the dealership that I belong to this club, and this group extends all across America and into Canada.
They presented me with a Ridgeline Keyring today, and promised they will assist in paying for the cleaning of my driveway.
This really is a class dealer.
I am pooped and going to bed.
Talk to you guys tomorrow.
WOW JULES. this dealer sounds alright..........tell them we said so :)

#4 ·
Hey Jules,

Not sure if you've said it before but who's the dealer with the great service? I'm sure others in your area would be interested. I posted a thread about a tranny fluid leak and got great service from my dealer, Larry Hopkins in Sunnyvale. I'm sure you're dealer would be happy if you posted their name with the kind comments :) Service is one of the many reasons I bought my RL, Honda has a great reputation but it's the dealers who can make or break it for ya.

#5 ·
The Dealership is Honda Cars of Bradenton, Bradenton FL. This is part of Hendricks Motors, the owner died in that plane crash a few months ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.