Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

WHITE RT,RTS,RTL'S Represent. Toss up some pictures

290K views 578 replies 223 participants last post by  SFPearlWhiteBlackEdition 
#1 ·
White ones only :) you other colors get your own thread :)

let see em guys

#2 · (Edited)
Here are some pictures and you can check out my website..

Navigation - Billet Grilles - Fog Light - Roof Rack - Front Lower Trim - Front/Rear Splash Guards - Hood Air Deflector - Running Boards -Towing Pkg - Back-up Sensor - Leather Seats - Sunroof - Underseat Storeage - XM Radio - MP3 Player - Honda Chrome Rims - Hitch Step - Bed Mat - Locking Hard Tonneau Cover - Roof Rack Basket - Fender Flairs

Attachments

#6 ·
Here's some I took today while working, a storm passing just north of us on the Kansas Prairie in the Flinthills, near Lake Kahola, on the Morris/Chase County line.

Attachments

#7 ·
geotech said:
Here's some I took today while working, a storm passing just north of us on the Kansas Prairie in the Flinthills, near Lake Kahola, on the Morris/Chase County line.
The lightning photo is Amazing!

#9 ·
bigred1 said:
The white RL sure is sharp!!!! Love the pic with the lightning!!!! Silver was my first choice which i have......blue was my second.....but i think the white has overtaken my blue choice.
I love the white, equally with red, but I feared that all bugs, nicks, etc would be easily visible.

#10 ·
k757 said:
I love the white, equally with red, but I feared that all bugs, nicks, etc would be easily visible.
My sentiments exactly.....thats why i went with the Billet Silver. It hides scratces and dings well. since i've done the simoniz system 5 paint sealer it is SO easy to wash. Splattered bugs wipe of the front with hardly no pressure at all!!!! I had my doubts at first when i used it but i am now a believer!!!

#11 ·
k757 said:
The lightning photo is Amazing!
Thanks! Digital cameras sure make it easier to get lucky.
P.S. Sorry, couldn't resist a couple more.

Attachments

#13 ·
ridged said:
Your photos make me wish that I was still on a crew. ;)
Technology has made surveying less physically demanding. I have gone from transit, chain & sin tables; thru theodolite, EDM (Electronic Distance Meter) & handheld calculators; Total Stations; and now sub centimeter GPS & computers. All just tools to gather data. The actual law, principals and practice of boundary surveying remain unchanged (of course).

#15 · (Edited)
fanger8 said:
Okay, I got the 'Whitie's' back...here's mine!

BTW...Geotech, that is some awesome sky pix!
Thanks! Our "Tidy Whities" are very photogenic in outdoor situations such as these. I believe that's the sky that Dorothy saw while bicycling home to Auntie Emm's (Toto too). ;)

#17 ·
i love that black bullbar.

how much does it weigh? it will go perfect with my theme

here is mine. 2 weeks old today black westin side steps added so far

the rims are in serious need of attention.

im def saving for some black 22's

#19 ·
Here is one.

I still have to install the front grill, roof rack, and fog lights sometime.

Jon

Attachments

#20 ·
typesfanatik said:
i love that black bullbar.
how much does it weigh?
Only about 40 pounds in all. See this thread for a discussion of the functionality of this bar: http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8057
Great lookin' trucks jpa2002, fanger8 and typesfanatik! BTW, I might be baised, but doesn't seem that the tidy wihities take mods and accessories way better than any of the other colors? ;)

#24 ·
Jean-Francine said:
OK, here's my white Ridgeline...
Thanks for posting!
Here's one of mine with the front end up on the roof of my house.:D

Attachments

#25 ·
geotech said:
Thanks for posting!
Here's one of mine with the front end up on the roof of my house.:D
Do you have an underground house? if so, is that help with tornados? help with heating/cooling bills?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.