Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Poor Service...Great Service (Wade OE Bugshield)

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  madi05 
#1 ·
The BAD....Four weeks ago I ordered a Wade OE Clear Bugshield from NuLime.com. Within 24 hours I recieved an e-mail stating that the shield was ready to be shipped. Two weeks later I was still waiting. After a couple of e-mail exchanges they replied that it could take up to 30 days to recieve the shield.
When the shield finally arrived it was defective. Hopefully you can see the attached photo, but this is my first attempt at posting a photo on this forum. Several e-mails were sent back and forth with NuLime. I wanted a new shield not a refund but they said that they needed to get a return authorization number from Wade before they could do anything. NuLime's final e-mail stated that Wade said that the shield was not defective and that I could repair it myself. If my repair failed, they would look into a refund for the shield.:mad:
The Great....I pulled WadeAutomotive's contact # from their internet home page and called them about my shield. Within 30 seconds I was on the phone with Danny Quinney who asked me to describe the defect and then said that he would take care of my problem. He asked me to send him a photo, which I immediately did. Bottom Line...two hours later I got an e-mail from Danny stating that a new sheild will be sent out A.S.A.P. and a thanks for the photo which will help to improve their quality control. :D Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMHO I would stay away from NuLime.com

[/IMG]

See less See more
#3 ·
Got Mine From Nulime And Worked Out Fine , Shipping Fed Ex Cracked Mine And They Replaced It Immediately , So I Did Have A Delay But Not Nulimes Fault

At Least They Handled It Properly And Looked After Me , And I Love It , Just My Two Cents , Sry U Had A Ordeal With Them However

They Were A Great Price Also But I Had To Pay Taxes Cause I Live Where They R At , Argggghhh

Madi05

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.