Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Cargo Lights

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  djeaux 
#1 ·
I would like to see if anyone can help me. The Cargo Lights have a timer on them and I would like to bypass the timer when I open the tailgate in the more common way or from the side.. I would like to be able to have the light stay on as long as the gate is open. There is a timer that turns the cargo lights off after a period of time. Has anyone done this modification.

#5 ·
Tony, are you trying the cargo light switch or the master interior light switch? The cargo light switch is to the left of the steering wheel...

#6 ·
Ridgeline2006, do a search on cargo lights and you will see write ups from a few of us who have hard wired a master switch instead of the cargo light button. This way the cargo lights would come on when ever I want, even when the truck is in Drive and forever.

#9 ·
Another instance where it would be cool if Honda gave us some access to the programming -- a sequence of buttons to enable/disable timers, horn honkers, etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.