Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Here is a pic of my RTL

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  swampler 
#1 ·
Here is a pic of my RTL my wife took last Friday. We were doing our initial walk-thru on our new home and I didn't even know she took this pic. When I picked up the pics today, I was looking thru them and was suprised to see my truck. Luckily we got the pics on a CD! As soon as I get my 22's, (probably in a couple of months) I'll take and post more pics. :D

Ohhh uh!!!!

I received this message while trying to post a pic. Can anyone tell me what this means? Thanks.

" In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'vbulletinhook' in /usr/home/roc/domains/ridgelineownersclub.com/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 4322"

#3 ·
I resized the image to 640x480 then saved the jpeg file to my desktop. Then, I clicked on manage attachments, browse, and upload. After that, I got the message that I posted so I don't know what's going on. I'm at work now and will try to post the same pic using this computer to see if it makes a difference. Unfortunately, I left the picture CD at home and have to do it tomorrow.

#4 ·
T Mac - this sounds like a problem with the ISP he is using being on a blacklist for this software package.

G
#5 · (Edited)
DD's truck and wheel. :)
Here is a pic of my RTL my wife took last Friday. We were doing our initial walk-thru on our new home and I didn't even know she took this pic. When I picked up the pics today, I was looking thru them and was suprised to see my truck. Luckily we got the pics on a CD! As soon as I get my 22's, (probably in a couple of months) I'll take and post more pics.

#6 ·
DD'sRidge said:
I resized the image to 640x480 then saved the jpeg file to my desktop. Then, I clicked on manage attachments, browse, and upload. After that, I got the message that I posted so I don't know what's going on. I'm at work now and will try to post the same pic using this computer to see if it makes a difference. Unfortunately, I left the picture CD at home and have to do it tomorrow.
Aren't you suppose to your picture file and not to the desktop. Desktops are for shortcuts only:confused:

#7 ·
HEY RIDGELINE! said:
Aren't you suppose to your picture file and not to the desktop. Desktops are for shortcuts only:confused:
You can put anything on your desktop. I use it for pics (temporarily) all the time because it's easy to find.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.