Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Non Pimp My Ridge

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  reker13 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I too wanted the inside to look stock, so I went w/ a single diamond audio 10 and a 300 watt Rockford Fosgate amp. The mids and highs aren't the greatest so when I finally blow them I will replace them.

Attachments

#4 ·
DoctorJ said:
Add a picture of the sub. What did you do with your OEM sub box?
I have the "RT" base model which does not have the subwoofer, steering wheel controls, 6 disk changer. So, I didn't do anything with the sub; it simply wasn't there. :eek:

The subwoofer is on my list of upgrades. I've done all the calculations and modeled many different potential configurations with WINISDPRO and Subbox PRo. The Koda10 ported to ~22hz gives me a nice flat response deep down with little group delay.

HTOMAN, very nice job on your enclosure! I'd like to do a fiberglass box in order to contour the storage area like you did. It's unlikely I have the skill nor know how.

Any issues with the sub pointed upward? Does the seat folded down/up affect the sound? Placing the sub in the corner result in the best response?

I'll post more pictures as progress is made. Next, is matching mid bass speakers in the rear, no tweets. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.