2013 sport - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 06-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
lecky
ROC Rank: Freshman
2013 SPORT
Crystal Black Pearl

2013 sport

Hi all, I Was wondering if anyone new If the mp3 aux is plugged into the back of the stock stereo or hard wired? What I'm trying to do is install my Sirius star mate and not have any of the wires visible so I was going to mount it where the 3 switch blanks are, removing one of blank covers and run the cables behind. I would like to take the audio cable from the Sirius star mate and plug it into the back of the stereo removing the existing mp3 cable. Any install advice is greatly appreciated.
lecky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
IntheRidge
2013 SPORT
Billet Silver Metallic

Re: 2013 sport

Its not hard wired...all the wires unplug from the back of the radio. I just installed a Sirius radio in my sport, you'll need an antenna adapter and modulator. Also, the sports use the square antenna adapter, NOT the round one, no matter what you read...
IntheRidge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #3
lecky
2013 SPORT
Crystal Black Pearl

Re: 2013 sport

So I would be able to unplug the existing mp3 audio going into the stereo and plug in the new audio from my sirius starmate satellite radio is that correct? I know that means I wouldnt have the mp3 input on the dash anymore.
lecky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.