Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

What Color Ridgeline Do You Drive??

Color My World 2!

24K views 125 replies 57 participants last post by  Jet Pack 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Ok..I guess we have to continue this since we have new colours for our beloved Ridgeline.
So..here's what we can do.

I'll post all the colors, including the 2007 shades.

Even if you have already voted, please vote again in this poll. We are starting all over.

So..here goes. And may the BEST OF HONDA'S FAVORITE COLOR WIN!! ;)

#2 ·
:D My vote posted. FV

#5 ·
Let me stand and be counted.... but of course Silver.... All the other colors are just flashy paint jobs gone bad. :p

#7 ·
Since this is a public poll, I think we should all vote again to be present and accounted in this new poll. Go BLUE!

G
#17 ·
jgal3200 said:
No prob! Gotta try and get the best color to win AGAIN!!
Oh don't worry....if things get slow...I have a plan.
Ya see...since last June, when I started the first Color My World thread, I have kept track of all the members who own Silver Ridgelines. All I have to do is PM them all and BAM!! We Win again!! :D
Ya just never know when a list like that will come in handy!! lol

I know I know...I'm obsessed. :D:rolleyes:

#22 ·
Truckin' said:
Since this is a public poll, I think we should all vote again to be present and accounted in this new poll. Go BLUE!
So when you gonna vote? GO BLUE!!

Where are my fellow So Cal smurfs? I know we had quite a few out there so come on and vote! Let's really color Ladyridge's world. Hopefully when the results are in, she won't be feeling 'blue'....:p

#23 ·
5S Dude said:
That is interesting because we experienced the same outcome during our SoCal meet & greets. There were a ton of smurfs!! heehe!
I second that 'DBMJ' but didn't the 'Quick Silvers' own the first poll? :cool:

#25 ·
Did someone leave out primer and bondo as color - guess silver is primer color now a days :D :p

#26 ·
larryr said:
Did someone leave out primer and bondo as color - guess silver is primer color now a days :D :p
HA HA HA! I've owned a Black, Red, Blue, Green, & White cars or Trucks. The Ridgeline is my first SILVER vehicle. Call it what you like, but it is so far the easiest color to keep clean I have ever had.

BTW, one of my best friends is a body man & painter...I've yet to see shiny silver primer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.