Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. 1G Problems & Issues
    Hello, I am new here and looking for any help regarding the issue I am having. I have a 2006 honda ridgeline RTL. Before starting work on it I verified it started up as normal. It hasn't been driveable for several weeks due to massive ps leaks and a cracked pump (deep freeze got it). Friend...
  2. 1G Problems & Issues
    2011 Rtl, nav and roof, 130k. So I changed all four brake pads and rotors, front brake calipers too. Somehow now engine won’t start! I hear solenoid clicking but no cranking... I checked battery thats 2 years old: disconnected battery for good few hours while I charged, reconnected (checked and...
  3. 1G Problems & Issues
    2006 Ridgeline, ~300k miles, borrowed by son, calls to tell me it won't start. I pull battery and it's dead. Tests good, recharge, and replace terminals because they were old anyway, so I figured a bad connection didn't let it charge. Alternator replaced 2 years ago. Still won't start, all I...
  4. First Generation Ridgeline (1G 2006-2014)
    This has happen to me twice and I never knew the issue till I tried different combinations. How to reproduce While the car is running, lower down driver side window Open driver side door Roll up the window Turn of the car Try to restart it - It clicks but fails to crank Workaround Lower one...
  5. First Generation Ridgeline (1G 2006-2014)
    Good Afternoon! I started my 2006 Ridgeline truck this morning with no problem. My idiot light for low tire pressure has been on this week from the cold drop we had here in Ontario so I decided to put some air in the tires. I ran the truck for about a half hour while I used a 12v air compressor...
  6. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Hello, I'm considering getting a remote start feature added to my '13 RL (RTL with Navi) - I'm torn between Car Toys or Best Buy for the actual installation piece - anyone have any recommendations? I did use Best Buy on my old 09 Ridgeline and didn't have any issues. However, having a recent...
  7. 1G Problems & Issues
    For a couple weeks my 2006 Ridgeline was "slow" to start (1 second hesitation, followed by a 1 second slow turn, then fully kicked in). Replaced battery. Same thing. Took it to dealer. Got the dreaded "could not duplicate" despite having demonstrated it right in front of the service manager...
  8. 1G Problems & Issues
    I bought my RL two weeks ago and it`s worked great. But three days ago I tried to jump start another car with dead battery, with no success. I then parked my RL in the garage and turned the ignition off. When I tried to start it a little later it wouldn`t start. All the lights are normal and...
1-8 of 8 Results