Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 22 Results
  1. 2G Audio, Bluetooth, Electronics & Navigation
    Does anyone know if the Android version in the 2024 head unit was updated?
  2. 2G Audio, Bluetooth, Electronics & Navigation
    Does anyone know if the Android version in the 2024 head unit was updated?
  3. 2G Audio, Bluetooth, Electronics & Navigation
    2017 Black Edition - 110K miles... recently started having an issue with the OEM infotainment system. Everything boots normally and the audio sounds normal when the ignition first turns on - regardless of the source. However, after driving for ~10-15 mins, a subtle static starts to fade in and...
  4. 2G Audio, Bluetooth, Electronics & Navigation
    So my 2017 Black Edition has recently hit 100k miles on it and it has developed an issue that my dealership swears doesn't happen to the Ridgeline but it obviously does. Honda of America knows of this issue on the Accord, Pilot, Odyssey, etc. This YouTube channel shows exactly what I'm...
  5. 2G Audio, Bluetooth, Electronics & Navigation
    To do some adb-based debugging I need to get the USB port on the car to go into "device mode" - the instructions in this thread work to get the usb debugging settings enabled...
  6. 2G Audio, Bluetooth, Electronics & Navigation
    Hello all. I have a 2017 RTL. Radio has no navigation, which I want. I just bought an aftermarket pioneer radio with appleplay with wiring harness, steering wheel control, and back up retain hookup. I was thinking it would be easy with wiring kits, but now it seems more like a pain and not...
  7. 1G Mobile Electronics
    I am looking at a 2013 or 2014 RL. I like having the reverse camera pop up on the nav screen, but I do also want bluetooth streaming audio. Is it possible for me to change out just the HU under the nav screen and install a header with bluetooth? Would it affect the function of the the nav...
  8. First Generation Ridgeline (1G 2006-2014)
    I just bought a 2006 RTS and love it so far. I am going back and forth between replacing the entire head unit with something USB and Bluetooth friendly, or working with the factory 6-disc head unit. Right now my preference would be an inexpensive way to hook up a newer iPhone lightning cable...
  9. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Hey guys, looking to replace my stereo with a new double din head unit. I cam across this one (see below link). It seems to have everything that I am looking for. DVD, CD, MP3, GPS, ability to hook up a back up camera, ect. I was wondering what the Ridgeline world thinks about it...
  10. 1G Mobile Electronics
    I've read through the forums and I understand that unless I get a separate amp or a 6 channel HU, I am going to lose the factory sub-woofer. With that in mind, I have a two questions. 1) Will losing the factory sub dramatically decrease my sound quality? 2) What is the easiest replacement...
  11. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Just got a 2014 Ridgeline SE and I would like to install a set of JL C2 650's in the front. How is the crossover handled by the factor head unit? Should/Can I use the JL crossover or do I need only replace the speakers and call it a day? Thanks
  12. 1G Mobile Electronics
    I replaced the oem radio (no navi or subwoofer), with a pioneer FH-X700BT head unit. I now have terrible reception with the tuner, I used a Metra 40-HD10 antenna harness. The only thing I did not hook up is a blue-white wire from the antenna harness, I did not know where this should be...
  13. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Time to pay it forward ... thanks to all those whose posts helped me get the job done right. A brand new 2013 Ridgeline RTL should have a better sound system than a 160 watt 6-disc CD change ... and since I had done a stereo install in my previous vehicle (2005 Honda Pilot) I was confident I...
  14. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Hi guys, Over the course of a few months, the CD, AM/FM, and AUX buttons on the head unit of my 2006 RTS broke/got stuck after pushing on them. This is unfortunate, because the entire HU no longer functions, except for the Power and Volume control(s), as well as controls on the steering wheel...
  15. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Hi, recently installed new 4 channel, Jensen amp to existing head unit. wired LOC right off unit to minimize any noise from wires. Used thick RCA cables from LOC to Amp. Installed 2 sets of Kenwood speakers. As soon as any volume, (01) is applied, I get a lot of white noise, (not engine)...
  16. 1G Interior
    Hello everybody, after weeks of reading the forums I finally decided to become a member! Okay, so here's my question. I have an '06 RTS and I want to replace the stereo with a Pioneer DEH-4400HD mainly for the AUX and USB functionalities. But I am happy with the factory speakers and sub...
  17. 1G Mobile Electronics
    I just purchased and installed this unit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251007451108?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 It's by Versio - Chinese off-brand mfg. Whole thing was less than $300 with the Metra dash kit and Honda wiring harness I ordered as well. I actually thought I...
  18. 1G Mobile Electronics
    You might think I'm crazy for wanting to do this but I'm running into a few problems with stock setup... The cd changer has the skipping when it's cold problem, and the stereo has begun to clip at louder volumes when used with either the aux input or the cd player. The first problem I can deal...
  19. 1G Interior
    First time poster, long time stalker of the ROC forums. So here's the deal. I've been gathering up some stereo equipment and I'm getting close to having everything for the install. I have a JL 500/1v2 amp and a JL 300/4v2 amp. Two JL 10w3's, all the power wire necessary for dual amp setup(4awg)...
  20. 1G Mobile Electronics
    I installed a Pioneer AVH 3200BT Double Din Headunit this weekend in my 07 ridgeline. I have to say I'm mighty impressed. However, my radio reception is very spotty after the install. Sometimes a radio station that is right near my house is coming through fuzzy. I installed the following...
1-20 of 22 Results