Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Trading Post (General)
    Took them off as looking to trade my Passport. Nice balanced bright speakers with high sensitivity that is important if you have zero interest investing in new AMP with disabling ANC. 1) $130 Focal IC-165 integration 6.5 70W RMS 2-way coaxial speakers ($170+ tax on Amazon)...
    $440 USD
  2. 2G Audio, Bluetooth, Electronics & Navigation
    Hi, new here, looking for some help. I just brought home a '23 BE last month and was quickly underwhelmed by the audio system (more on that to come). I've read about all I could find on this forum re: G2 audio -- and between component swaps to DSP/AMP swaps, I have a hypothesis that might yield...
  3. Trading Post (Ridgeline-specific)
    Recently changed out my stock stero/nav system for a CarPlay (which I can't say that I love) and need a new home for my old system. Perfect condition. Make me an offer. You pay shipping. I live in Northern California. You can call or text at 707-486-0865
  4. Greetings & Introductions
    Just got home with a "Used" 2013 Ridgeline Sport Black. Got it with black side steps, bed extender, black leather interior. Guy who had it before me had it 2 months, 2000miles, had the extras installed at the dealer, and brought it back. Got a great deal. Always looking to modify. Been...
  5. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Hi Guys, I got tired of buzzing coming out of the stock speakers and ended up breaking down and buying a sound system. I ended going with a Rockford Fosgate R165-S component system for the front and Rockford Fosgate R165 coaxials for the rear. No sub just yet, I'm going to hold off for now...
  6. 1G Mobile Electronics
    Has anyone installed one? how hard was it and how much did it cost?
1-6 of 6 Results