Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. Miscellaneous/General Honda Ridgeline Discussions
    Why is my Truck getting such low MPG compared to everyone else on this forum? I am one of the people that takes twice as long to accelerate at a stoplight and am always driving like I have tomato under my foot on the pedals... I am just wondering if anyone thinks something is wrong with my...
  2. 1G Under The Hood / Performance
    Any thoughts on this ... Good , bad , is there something better ? http://www.gfchips.com/hondaridgeline.aspx
  3. 1G Problems & Issues
    So, I have an issue hat I can't resolve on my own. I did an A136 on my RTS back in Aug./ Sept. Everything went really well except I couldn't reach the trans. fill bolt. Short stubby arms. In Oct. I had new tires and new struts installed all the way around. Since then my mileage has dropped...
  4. Fuel Economy and Gas Related Discussion
    Does anyone have any recommendations of anything I can install in my Ridge that would increase my mpg's? Cold air intake, performance chip, spark plugs, etc? Im currently getting 13mpg. Dont need to know why I'm getting 13mpg's. just need to know what I can add to make it better. Yes my tire...
1-4 of 4 Results