Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
missing part
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. 2G Accessories, Performance Parts & Modifications
    This little rubber piece (see photo) that the hood closes into fell off on the other side of my '17 Ridgeline. What is this piece called, and where could I get a replacement
1-1 of 1 Results