Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

0% Financing

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  longboat 
#1 ·
Honda has announced 0% financing on 2020 Ridgeline for up to 60 months. Expires 3/1/21 (just before 2021 release perhaps?).

#2 ·
I was at the dealer today, dealing for a 2020 RTL-E. It has 190 mi., on lot since 2/20. $39.6k,List $43,140 +$570 tint Wheel locks Etch, $399 doc fee. I want bed cover , side steps, under seat tray. I am not paying for 1=a demo ,old stock on the lot. And the BS addons..So they said $1400 for the bed cover, etc. $41.8k..Cash..Not Today..Oh I asked is there some new $$$ ? They And all Mgrs. didn.t know,, Talk to Financial

#3 ·
Ignoring all the dealer add ons and other BS, a 2020 RTL-E should sell for no more than $38,000 + taxes and fees. People were paying this price back when the 2020 just came out (I bought mine Feb 26 2020). So if you want one, remember Tommy Boy and don't take 'No' for an answer.

Obviously doc fees varying greatly State to State. In NY it is one of the few things we get a break on ($75 max). On the miles, some could also be due to dealer trades, etc. I never worry about anything under 250. Mine had 50 but I bought a new RAM 1500 in 2015 that they dealer traded for and it had 220 miles. Not a big deal.

I like to leave all the 'extras' out of it. Buy your desired accessories online or elsewhere and keep the deal simple.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.