Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 06' Ridgeline last year and still have what was my full size spare. It is the factory alloy wheel and the same Michelin tire that comes standard on the RTL. It also has the Tire Pressure Monitor installed so it can be used without showing a low tire on the dash. This tire and wheel have never been used and are in mint condition. I am asking $200 plus actual shipping costs but will consider a reasonable offer. The tire alone costs this much and the TPM was about $40-$50 as well not to mention the wheel. Check out the picture to see for yourself and feel free to ask any questions! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will probably not work for a 2010 because I believe the 2010 has 18" wheels and this is a 17". Sorry, but thanks for asking!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Will this work (TPMS) with a 2010 RTL?

Can you get a quote for shipping to zip code 11753?
This will probably not work for a 2010 because I believe the 2010 has 18" wheels and this is a 17". Sorry, but thanks for asking!
the wheels will fit, only the RTL has 18" wheels but the TPMS is different on the 09' and 10'

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not know if the TPMS will work. You'd have to check with a Honda dealer to be sure. I will get a quote for shipping and let you know what it is in case you're still interested.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
I do not know if the TPMS will work. You'd have to check with a Honda dealer to be sure. I will get a quote for shipping and let you know what it is in case you're still interested.
Don't ask your dealership, because they don't know sheet...I know...I learned the hard way. I was told (by my service guy at the dealership) newer TPMS monitors only have to be reprogrammed to talk with the older monitoring systems, but that is simply not true.

The TPMS sensors from an '06 will work with TPMS monitoring systems for years '06 through '08. They will not work with TPMS monitoring systems from '09 and later. The '09 and later monitoring systems talk a different language than the earlier systems and the newer TPMS sensors supply more information than the earlier sensors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thanks for the clarification. Either way, if the wheel fits, it'd still be a good deal even if you had to buy the new TPMS so let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The wheel is now SOLD. Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Looking for a full size spare for my 2007 RTL.
Does anyone have one FS?
Rich
You might want to start your own post to create more visibility!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts