Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up my 2006 RTL Friday (12/16), and couldn't be more excited! Black with moonroof and lifestyle package. I sell Honda motorcycles, ATV's and Aquatrax, and have owned 3 Honda bikes to date. This will be my first Honda automobile, and I think it will be perfect! Coming from a lifted Jeep Wrangler and a Grand Wagoneer (The Wrangler sold, and the Wagoneer became my lifestyle package!) I am excited to have a vehicle that has more passenger (and dog) room than the Wrangler, and the utility to tow my motorcycle to the track, or waverunners to the beach, as well as having a bed for all of the extra stuff. The board looks great, and I look forward to getting to know you all as well as getting to know my truck!

Thanks to Gentile Honda in Racine, WI for their help in getting my new baby to me!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
tgunn13 said:
I will be picking up my 2006 RTL Friday (12/16), and couldn't be more excited! Black with moonroof and lifestyle package. I sell Honda motorcycles, ATV's and Aquatrax, and have owned 3 Honda bikes to date. This will be my first Honda automobile, and I think it will be perfect! Coming from a lifted Jeep Wrangler and a Grand Wagoneer (The Wrangler sold, and the Wagoneer became my lifestyle package!) I am excited to have a vehicle that has more passenger (and dog) room than the Wrangler, and the utility to tow my motorcycle to the track, or waverunners to the beach, as well as having a bed for all of the extra stuff. The board looks great, and I look forward to getting to know you all as well as getting to know my truck!

Thanks to Gentile Honda in Racine, WI for their help in getting my new baby to
me!
tgunn13, Awesome color choice! Welcome to the club.

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC tgunn...we are looking forward to pictures of your new baby!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the best-ridin' truck around! You are in for a treat..... Enjoy:D

PS -- I could not part with my Wrangler..... tough to beat for those rough/nasty sites/days! Also, in the spring/summer/fall I still like to take off the roof and doors:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The lifestyle package is in the RL brochure. It is the roof rack, bed extender, and towing package. $1600 installed, I traded the Grand Wagoneer (my Woody!) that I had $1500 invested in for it. I need my RL to be functional if it's going to take me all of the places i want it to go... Now that the truck will be up to it, I'll need to see if I am. I lifted my Wrangler (4") with great aspirations of off-roading, and it saw nothing but asphalt. I think the Rl will be perfect for what I want to do.

I can't wait to get it!!

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome. The board has been extremely helpful already, and I'm sure will be more so once I actually take posession!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
welcome, And Enjoy Your Ridge.

I Just Had My 93 Goldwing Serviced And Picked It Up Today, The Weather Was Beautiful To Ride. I Would Have No Will Power If I Worked For Honda Cycles, Now That I Am Finally Retired, I Going To Enjoy My Ridge And My Goldwing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts