Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 RTs with 6 disk changer. I took out the unit the other day and saw some open ports in the back. I am hoping one of these is for the aux cable. Does anyone know if I can purchase the oem cable from honda or somewhere else? I am having trouble finding it online. I just want to add an aux to the factory stereo so that the aux button actualy does something.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I don't have the particulars but this is a dead end for you. There is no inexpensive solution to adding an aux cable to the OEM HU.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont mind having to pay over 100 dollars for the part. I just want to know if there is something that plugs directly into the unit that would allow the aux button to work

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was literally just looking at that. Sounds great. I was hoping it wouldnt be sketchy. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought an AUX adapter, a Pioneer XMp3 radio, 2 car kits, and a home kit from Crutchfield. Luckily? my windshield got cracked before I did the install, so while it was being replaced I mounted the XM antenna on the inside of the pax side door post about 3 inches above the dash. The XM works fine. Now I have to figure out how to put all the power leads, etc. behind the dash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts