Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided that i have way too many threads about my truck out here and gets a bit much to keep track of and compressing my truck and build up to one thread will be easier to manage and other users to search my mods, info, and ask questions. This thread will also be linked into my signature. Feel free to post whatever you want to post as far as me or my truck goes. Enjoy my build up from beginning to end.

Here is how my truck started life bone stock. Also here is a pic when it was on 20s before they were stolen :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the tinted headlights and tail lights. The headlights were tinted using actual tint from a seller on ebay. No covers!!:cool: Also had a guy in Kentucky do the pin stripping on the tail gate for 30 bucks!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is my CD player a Kenwood DNX 7100. It is sweet and does everything (mp3, ipod, garmin nav, xm, back up camera, relayed switches, dvd, extra screen and speaker hook ups, bluetooth, usb, and much more). Also here is my 17" flip down roof monitor

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strobes and new tires BFG MT T/A KM2 245/70/17 before lift no rubbing :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
New wheels MKW M9 Before and after paint

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the wheels installed before and after i installed my OEM silver roof rack

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Future mod list:
OEM fog lights
10" sub behind passenger seat
Leather 2 tone beige interior

Possibilities:
OEM or some other running boards
Brush guard full with headlight protection
Tail light guards
Hitch step
OEM back up camera

Any questions or pic requests please feel free to ask. Thanks for looking and your opinions, Dusty.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey do you have a link to where I could get those euro tail lights? Also how much were they? You have one of the nicest Ridgelines I seen on these forums!!!
Thanks for the compliment. Here is a link to where i got my tail lights http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-0...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4a9c41b1dd

Does that intake have any whistle and nice intake sound? Where can I get that cubby cover and how much was it?
You can get the cubby cover here:http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10062. Just send 5S Dude a pm and he can give you any and all details plus pricing. Yes my intake whistles like a turbo diesel between 2200 and 2800 rpm roughly. It also has a deep roar when wide open throttle and vtec kick in is very nice and noticeable!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are the tires on the new rims the same BFG that you had on stock rims and how do they do off road? Where can I get that roof rack how much was it and how hard was install? thanks and sorry for so many questions. Do you have stock rims and would you sell them.
Yes they are the same tires i had before, thats the only way i even considered buying these new wheels so i wouldnt be out another 900+ for tires. They are unbelievable off road. They barely spin they just stick on the trail! The OEMs would get caked over and bald so i had to stay locked in vtm-4, but these the mud doesnt even stick it just chunks up and throws behind the truck. Im very impressed with the tires look, comfort, quiet on road, and off road capabilities. BFG hit the nail on the head with these tires :cool:

The roof rack came from Majestic Honda for $275 shipped. It wasnt a hard install at all. The hardest part was cutting down the weather strip rails on the roof as they are made of aluminum. I used a friend and a sawzall to cut mine

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have been a little busy today over loading my truck to move stuff out of a storage building to the dump and my enclosed trailer. I kept a lot of stuff when i moved out of my shop after the break in that i really didnt need to keep. So i moved what i felt i needed to keep into 2 10x15 storage buildings at $50 bucks a piece each month. A lot cheaper than my shop rent was, but still expensive when i can and need to downsize and throw some junk away. So im moving everything into one storage building and giving up my other one. Today i had speaker boxes and other useless junk stacked to the roof for the dump (sorry no pic it was raining) and then moved 12 wheels and tires to my enclosed trailer till they sell. Here is a pic of my load of wheels and tires today :eek: luckily i only had about 7 miles to drive :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I finally got around to ordering my ROC sticker! I have really been slacking :eek:. There has been a huge Ridgeline population increase in my area and surrounding counties, so now they can see the sticker and subscribe to our club :D. Im also considering going to a vinyl shop and getting in bold letters the website down the right side of my windshield in black. A jdm style theme with red dots. I had this done on my civic si and it looked so sweet! Im also gonna get RIDGELINE across my roof rack cross bars when i get the windshield done. Probably wont be until spring when the weather is better and i know the vinyl will stick good.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Well I decided to start a mew unexpected mod today. Sound system upgrade! I have my colorado sold I believe but the guy wanted it back to stock other than paint of course. So i found the factory door speakers and actually forgot about my memphis door speakers, tweeters, and cross overs that were still in the colorado so im switching them into my RL. Also a buddy of mine wanted to do some trading on some tools I dont need so I traded him out of a memphis Class D amp 500watt and a brand new JL Audio 10w3v2-D4 10" sub. So I already have my amp wires run, I just have to finish my speaker box which only lacks wiring and carpeting. Ill have pics of the finished product tomorrow

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are a few pics of my sub and amp

Attachments

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will do Dave! Thanks for the kind words.

Back to the started topic my truck and its mods. Sorry for the delay of pics but have been unusually busy the last few days. So here is my new speaker, box, and amp. Its a JL Audio 10" w3v2 sub and Memphis 500D amp. The amp lives under the passenger front seat. The box is a down firing enclosure and sounds killer. I didnt port it because I didnt want it to be too crazy loud, I just wanted something to keep the lows sounding as good as my mids and highs. Here are the pics of it now. Ill post pics when my upholstery guy gets it wrapped maybe next week.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 402 Posts