Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, last couple of things I have collected for the old Ridge are up for grabs.

1) TPMS sensors, $50 shipped within Ontario. You will need to replace a few of the stems/valves, otherwise I understand they are functioning.. See Kijiji Ad for pics http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/b...ne/1040757129?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2) DDIN stereo install items, OEM Wiring Harness adapter + antenna adapter = $20 shipped in ontario

3) XM radio receiver, just the receiver that mounts behind the rear pass. side seat - make an offer?

4) Set of 2 metal replacement OEM seat pulley guides to fix the rear seat bar when it won't go back up...I paid 20 bucks or so for them last week and ended up selling the truck without.. BNIB, $25 shipped in Ontario

5) OEM tweeters - make an offer

All available immed., payment to be arranged via e-transfer and tracking numbers will be provided.

Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity bump, need these items gone! willing to package price

jb12 at hotmail dot com might be faster as I am spending my forum time in the Jeep world these days

cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump :)

Reduced TPMS sensors to $50 shipped, someone has to need a set of these and is looking for a deal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts