Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new member looking for a ridgeline. found one on autotrader 100 miles away. cherry pearl, beige interior, mud flaps and 11k miles. dealer wants 29,990. carfax is clean, 1 owner, probably a repo. should I jump? currently drive an 02 dakota 4x4 with 111k miles which I will try to trade for 7500. opinions? any 09 issues I should be aware of?

·
Registered
40 Posts
11k isn't bad (It would leaving me wondering about it), however I think there are good deals on the new 2010s right now, I think I see others getting the 1.9% financing through Honda.

I'm of the mindset to buy a truck new as I don't want to wonder what the previous owner used it for.

With current deals out there, I don't think you would be saving much if at all if you are looking to finance.

·
Premium Member
11,315 Posts
I've tried it myself, looking at an 09 'slightly' used over an 2010 is hardly worth the effort. Resale being what it is....even a 2010 with a couple of thousand miles has very little discount. Those will likely get picked up by those who believe they have to pay MSRP on a new one.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Welcome to the ROC:act035:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info. dealers here (orlando, fl) are quoting 32,300 for new rtl with nav plus 600.00 dealer fee. so I figured 3k savings was pretty good and 11k miles on a honda is nothing, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts