Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasn't looking for a hot rod,I have quite a few of them. I was just curious.
Looks like they do mid 16's, pretty good the the size of the truck!
Doctor J id take a pic of the exhaust I put on but its downpouring here for the next few days.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey BigBlock,

Let us know how your "Custom aluminum cold air intake" fairs in the rain. It should be pretty well protected from the elements, Yes? :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey 5 S , no problem, I been driving in the rain all week here in the northeast. I have it mounted right over the factory intake piping . :D
unless my ridge is in a flood up to its headlights theres no way shes suckin water :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
BIGBLOCKDODGE said:
Hey 5 S , no problem, I been driving in the rain all week here in the northeast. I have it mounted right over the factory intake piping . :D
unless my ridge is in a flood up to its headlights theres no way shes suckin water :eek:
Excuse my inexperience (or ignorance) but what is the advantage to the aluminum cold air intake? Is it just for looks or does it perform better? Can you take a picture of that too?

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Who cares what it runs in the 1/4... I say trap speed is what matter especially if your wanting it to have awesome passing power.

Stoplight to Stoplight in the Ridgeline is not a strongpoint of this truck

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steel blue, would you feel better if I changed the title of the thread to whats the "Trap Speed" of the honda ridgeline... :rolleyes:

14ridge, a cold air intake alows the motor to recieve more air flow(which hondas like) in turn makes more power and torque,might not be the best for you guys worrying about gas milage but there is a huge seat of the pants difference.I need all the power I can get because I tow a lot and need more torque.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts