Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Willing To Get You $1,500 Off Msrp On Any Ridgeline That I Have In Stock. If Interested, Please Include Model And Color And I Will See If I Have It In Stock. I Am In The Washington Dc Area And You Can Call Me At 301-656-1000 Ext.236

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
can give the same options to west coast buyers? :D jk.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anything for Michigan prospective buyers. Geez, dealers here are sticking to MSRP. :(

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
dealer's here are marking theirs up 3k to 5k on top msrp's. i got an offer 30,600 out the door for an RTS in L.A., i'm still trying to sell my current car to get it. Dealer said he can wait till i sell it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got 5% off sticker and accessories at cost (they showed me their cost screen). I negotiated by email and phone. If you walk in without a price established first, good luck...

(I'm in Southern California, Orange County to be precise).

·
Registered
23 Posts
richardsears said:
I Am Willing To Get You $1,500 Off Msrp On Any Ridgeline That I Have In Stock. If Interested, Please Include Model And Color And I Will See If I Have It In Stock. I Am In The Washington Dc Area And You Can Call Me At 301-656-1000 Ext.236
What do you have in stock (model and colors)?

·
Registered
142 Posts
More and more dealers are starting to deal. Hang in there prospective buyers! I did several searches thru carsdirect.com today and found cities across the country discounting up to $2k off MSRP.

-Bob :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for the reply. But I got a deal on a silver RTS and my '02 CR-V yesterday. Not $1500 off MSRP but still a good deal, I think. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
richardsears said:
WHAT MODEL AND COLOR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SO ICAN CHECK IF I HAVE IT IN STOCK
The only colors I am interested in are either Blue or Silver. I would prefer an RTS but may consider a RT.

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gchu said:
The only colors I am interested in are either Blue or Silver. I would prefer an RTS but may consider a RT.
I have a silver in stock. where are you located? Please advise. I dont know how long I iwll have this car. It is a RTS in Silver :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
richardsears said:
I have a silver in stock. where are you located? Please advise. I dont know how long I iwll have this car. It is a RTS in Silver :)
I am in Philadelphia, PA.

What other fees are there, aside from tax and tags?

You can send me the details to my email - [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts