Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just wanted to find out if there was any clubs here in Michigan?
Any events coming up soon?

Been reading your testimonials about our new baby. I hope we have
better luck.

We just love it. Got new customs Rims and they are just awesome.
Going to get some stripping/or customs work done to make it our own.

Hope to hear from some of you Michigan State Fans, who own
a R.L. so we can have a babyshower to show off our pride and joy!

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the family.
I'm in Ohio, just south of Cleveland. We have several members from the Ohio-Pa area. We are planning a ROC at the Rock in October/November. Maybe you can join us. We would sure love to see your new baby!!
What COLOR is she, SILVER by any chance?? Post pictures soon please. We at the ROC love pictures.
LadyRidge

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Rainbow Ridger's said:
We just wanted to find out if there was any clubs here in Michigan?
Any events coming up soon?

Been reading your testimonials about our new baby. I hope we have
better luck.

We just love it. Got new customs Rims and they are just awesome.
Going to get some stripping/or customs work done to make it our own.

Hope to hear from some of you Michigan State Fans, who own
a R.L. so we can have a babyshower to show off our pride and joy!
Aren't babyshower done "before"????? Now, you must shower your baby regularly, you hear? Let me add my congratultions and welcome ROC's proud parents!!! :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome to the club, I've only been here a few days, but have learned a lot! This place is great!

I'm on my fourth fun filled day with my RL! And yes, it IS SILVER!

We're not in Michigan, but close by in Indy!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank's for the warm welcome to the club. You have made us feel very welcomed. We wash our baby regularly and give her a safe and dry place to sleep. You can have shower's before or after the baby come's now a days.
We went shopping for our little darling today and got some wipees for her body and to keep the inside clean too. Our's is a RTL pearl black loaded with the chrome package no Navigation though. We went with the standard wheels there was the Honda chrome wheel on it originally but for what they were charging us we were able to put on 20" tires and rims for under 1700.00
We wanted to put 22" on but there is not enough clearance for the tire to turn. We have been turning heads everywhere we go with our baby. We love the backseat for our doghters. One is a one year old boxer named Kenda and the other is a 11 year old Pomerainian named Gidget. Kenda loves the windows down with her head out feeling the wind in her hair. She has even learned to roll down the window for herself so we have to have the window lock on so we don't loose her to the wind. Any insight on how the Ridgeline tows. We have a 16foot bowrider and have not towed it yet. Going to test it out Sunday so any comment's would be appreciated. Thank you for the invite to Ohio. We do a lot of exploring and always looking for new places to go. Sorry so long winded but this is the first time we have joined a club on the internet and I have just started to learn the computer myself. Hope to hear from you soon signing off Rainbow Ridger's

·
Registered
176 Posts
Rainbow Riggers- Congrats on your purchase and welcome. I work for Honda and just wanted to remind you that in the owners manual it says not to tow for the first 600 miles. Havent heard of any problems, but thought I would just pass on the info. It probably already has over 600 miles I am sure. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
As long as you are under 5000 pounds, it tows like a dream. We have a 3000 pound tent trailer and we are very pleased. Do a search on towing and you'll find some valuable information.

A Boxer and a Pom? Now that's an odd combination for doggie siblings. Do post photos in the pets thread. You may also be interested in the doggie deck we built for our doghters.

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/...s/showthread.php?t=1087&highlight=doggie+deck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Same here -- got mine a week ago today and can't stop going out to the garage to look at it (or sit in it) even though it's hotter-than-hell in there (Phoenix). Got rid of the F-150 because it seemed top-heavy and a bit prone to wander. Not so for the Ridgeline! Making a road trip next weekend and then will pull our pop-up on a trip in October (long after 600 miles). This site is cool and informative! Thanks to all of you who make it so!

RLguy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts