Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Ridgeline for 10 days now and I can't believe how much I am enjoying it. I was driving a BMW 745i for the last three years, so it is quite a change. I was in New York skiing this weekend and had a chance to test it in quite a bit of snow. Flawless performance in the snow.

I have several friends with trucks. I had owners of an F150, Silverado, and Tundra all drive the truck in the last week and they can't believe the difference in ride. They were actually most impressed with the dual swinging tailgate and trunk (I loaded that trunk this weekend and it was awesome). I don't see them switching brands, but they all hope some of the innovation gets into the truck market in the coming years.

The navigation system is unreal. I had one in the BMW and it was useless. I used the Ridgeline navigation twice on the first full day I owned it.

I did alot of research using this site since late last year and it really paid off. Thank you all for all the posts of reviews and videos over the last several months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glad to hear you are so "happy" with your Ridgeline. I also just sold my BMW 740il to buy my Ridgeline. I thought I was the only one making that move. Living in Montana we have snow as well, although this has been a light season so far as snow goes. I look forward to trying it out when we have a real snowfall.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interesting ... our second car is a 740iL and my other half just mentioned today about perhaps ditching it and getting another Ridgeline to replace it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts