Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Woohoo! Spread the word guys...let's keep pushing this thing. ;)

I put a note on a Ridgeline last night at one of our local grocery stores. I need to print out some copies of that promo brochure soon.

Thanks to everyone for making the ROC the best Ridgeline source on the web!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
1000 members down, several thousand more to go.

Thanks guys for making this a great site.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
How many Ridgelines has Honda sold so far? I think those reports are printed out on a monthly basis but I don't know where. If they have sold around 20,000 so far (my guess), I would like to know where the other 19,000 potential members are?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
That's what I want to know as well. :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
shortspark said:
How many Ridgelines has Honda sold so far? I think those reports are printed out on a monthly basis but I don't know where. If they have sold around 20,000 so far (my guess), I would like to know where the other 19,000 potential members are?
14,255 through June, probably getting close to 18K by the end of July. And only 1000 members :confused: Where are all of these owners :confused:

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
We will be moving up the rankings on the search engines soon. Meanwhile, we have to do our best to keep telling others about this site on our own either via links, the brochure, posting on forums, etc. That will do us some good in helping to promote the club.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not exactly sure where to put this post but today I gave out my first brochure. The guy was ecstatic to find out about the site. He has only owned his Silver Ridge for 2 days but was grateful for the brochure. Let's hope he joins soon. :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Way to go Justdeefire! I have left a few 'tickets' on Ridgelines windshields but I have yet to meet another owner 'out in the wild'. I left a hand written note on a white Ridgeline parked in Viera, Florida a few weeks ago when I was visiting my daughter. I have no idea if they are a member or not but now they have the web address. I missed hooking up with Zero on this trip. Our tight schedules just didn't quite mesh. Maybe next time. My daughter lives near where him and she says that she sees a green Ridgeline on the road from time to time. I saw more Ridgelines in Viera in the few days that I was there than I have seen here in my small hometown or nearby.

·
Registered
953 Posts
shortspark said:
From February through September - 25,787
Started with 133 in February.

·
Registered
127 Posts
denvrfan said:
14,255 through June, probably getting close to 18K by the end of July. And only 1000 members :confused: Where are all of these owners :confused:

I found this site purely by chance, I co-worker showed me a site called wikipedia and i did a search for Ridgelines. I have been spreading the word in VA, I think one Ridgeline owner thnks i'm crazy, I was on my bike trying to chase him down to tell him. I think he got a little scared and made a turn just to get rid of me. flyers would be nice. Plus once i get my sticker on my truck that'll help to. :) This is one of three forums I'm on and so far this is the only one where people don't trash talk each other.

Happy Ridgelining ALL!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
gpruchniewski said:
I found this site purely by chance, I co-worker showed me a site called wikipedia and i did a search for Ridgelines. I have been spreading the word in VA, I think one Ridgeline owner thnks i'm crazy, I was on my bike trying to chase him down to tell him. I think he got a little scared and made a turn just to get rid of me. flyers would be nice. Plus once i get my sticker on my truck that'll help to. :) This is one of three forums I'm on and so far this is the only one where people don't trash talk each other.

Happy Ridgelining ALL!
Now how are ladyridge and I going to have fun if you won't let us trash talk about colors. By the way RED is best ;).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts