Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from a few days in Stowe, VT. They have lots of pick-ups up there. Saw tons of Chevy trucks. Clearly the number one truck in that part of Vermont is Chevy. Some Fords and Toyotas. A few Dodges. No Ridgelines. Not a single one. A couple of people asked me about it. Others stared. I didn't see another Ridge until I was headed home on the Garden State Parkway when I spotted a blue Ridge exiting at 135. Over 900 miles of highway, small town and rural driving and that was it.

I just thought it was odd. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I used to race my bicycle up Smuggler's Notch. The climb was three miles after the start. I was a sprinter, so I always hated that race.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shovelhd said:
I used to race my bicycle up Smuggler's Notch. The climb was three miles after the start. I was a sprinter, so I always hated that race.
Bike? Holy smokes! I had the pedal nearly to the metal getting up that bad boy. My wife and daughter loved that place.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Not only manufactured but sold....what, about 15,000 sold so far thru June?
Yes, the sightings should be rare but increasing. I know there are 2-3 other RL owners within an 8 mile radius of me....and the nearest city with largest population is 12k....so like you said, it's just the part of the country that has preferences.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts