Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized I am at 100 posts. That either means I talk too much or...well, I can't come up with an "or" right now. I'm speechless :).

Blessings to all!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
swampler said:
Just do that 9 more times to get to 1,000. :D
Just make sure you take the time to stretch. We don't want anyone complaining of ergonomically induced injuries (eii).

T-Mac doesn't have to carry insurance against over use injuries does he?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
swampler said:
Just do that 9 more times to get to 1,000. :D
Congratulations, Swampler! I thought I read somewhere that you get 5 cents for every post over 100 :).

L

·
0 Posts
iROC said:
Congratulations, Swampler! I thought I read somewhere that you get 5 cents for every post over 100 :).
Don't laugh...there are actually people on another Ridgeline Club who think Honda/A Dealership/TMac pays me to be here. I'm still waiting for my check!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
LadyRidge said:
on another Ridgeline Club
I feel so betrayed right now. I thought we had LadyRidge all to ourselves. Is she a double agent for one of those other sites. I just don't know what's come over this world.

Oh my god what if she has 5000 posts on the site. Are we her other, other family. :confused: ;)

L

·
0 Posts
mayfielh said:
I feel so betrayed right now. I thought we had LadyRidge all to ourselves. Is she a double agent for one of those other sites. I just don't know what's come over this world.

Oh my god what if she has 5000 posts on the site. Are we her other, other family. :confused: ;)
ACTUALLY....I am a member of that site and I have a few posts but haven't been on for some time until I was slammed by a few members over there and someone alerted me recently. :(

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
So long as your defending yourself. :p

Let us know ifyou need the rest of your ROC brotheren to register on that site and kick some bully butt. ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Slammed? Damn! Not you, maam!
Sorry to hear that ladyridge. First, because knowing you, there is no reason in the world that anyone should slam you. Second, because after being a member of ROC for a few months, I thought that all RL owners were polite and considerate human beings. What's the world coming to?

L

·
0 Posts
mayfielh said:
So long as your defending yourself. :p

Let us know ifyou need the rest of your ROC brotheren to register on that site and kick some bully butt. ;)
Thank you so much for your support. :)
But I think we are better off just staying on our side of the street.
We shine here on the ROC and I would not want that tarnished. :)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
iROC said:
I wish. I could make a living at this if you could 'cause I'd start spending all my time here spamming the forum with posts (not actual spam). :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LadyRidge said:
Don't laugh...there are actually people on another Ridgeline Club who think Honda/A Dealership/TMac pays me to be here. I'm still waiting for my check!!!!:rolleyes: ;)
Please don't hold your breath, LadyRidge, or you won't be breathing for a while :).

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
If you are wondering what the incident was on the other site (that shall remain anonymous) that involved our beloved ladyridge? Here it is.

Poster: "Went to the Ridgelineownersclub today, no, I'm not a traitor. That place is very sinister. Ladyridgeline has over 2000 posts? I wonder how much her and Tex's Ridge are being paid to post. I caught a post where someone posted the hacker problem. They deleted it! Maybe you shouldn't look too far to find your hackers. I get a bad feeling about that site. After all it is connected to a DEALER. And we all know what liars they are."

Ladyridge's response: "I saw this today for the first time and thought I better chime in.
First off....I have over 2K in posts for a few reasons.
1. I own my own business and work out of my home.
2. I owe the ROC many thanks for the friends and new family members I have acquired.
3. The ROC has been a support system for me since I was diagnosed with inoperable cancer.
Sinister? The only thing I see sinister at the Ridgeline Owners Club is the spammers that come in and try to sell their products without paying to advertise.
I still have a few friends at Honda. It is possible to have friends in an organization such as Honda. I did a thorough check on the Ridgeline Owners Club and it's founder. Not that I didn't trust him, but I wanted to be sure I was giving my time and effort to a reputable club. I found out that I am.
Paid by Honda?? WOW..news to me. My dear Ridgeline Woman, who ever gave you that information is feeding you bad meat and you should check your sources for credibility. When my pay check arrives from Honda, a dealership ( which is NOT in charge ) or TMac, I'll take you to dinner and spend the entire amount on you.
I am not here to judge or condemn anyone. Just want to state the facts that have been misrepresented to some of you and you choose to believe it rather that research the facts. I like to stand up for myself.
The Ridgeline Owners Club is a happy place. Kind of like Mr. Rogers neighborhood.
If you look at my profile on this site, you will see that I have been a member here for a few months. I have been in touch with Ken in the past and find him to be a kind and good person. I have waited to hear from him regarding the site coming back and received the email a few days ago. I wish Ken and the members here luck in the growth of this website. As far as I am concerned, this is not a competition to see who is better or bigger, but to get some folks some information about a vehicle we ALL have an interest in. Some of us live on the East Coast in the snow, some of like to live on the West Coast in the sunshine. Doesn't mean it's wrong because we are different.
Accusations Are Ugly and they are no good for anyone.
The Ridgeline Owners Club is a wealth of information and I would honestly have to say 99.9% of it's membership who actively post on a regular basis have nothing but good things to say.
Stop in and say hello. No reason we can't all be friends.

LadyRidge"

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
iROC said:
I just realized I am at 100 posts. That either means I talk too much or...well, I can't come up with an "or" right now. I'm speechless :).

Blessings to all!
Congrats iROC, Keep on postin.........

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
You are one classy lady, JC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts