Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,
I wanted a skid plate for my truck but didn't want to pay $350 plus for it.
I had to order more than one plate to keep the cost down, I figured someone on here may be interested.

Plate is made of 5052 Aluminum (3/16") and has cutouts for the transfer case and engine oil service. I added vents in the front because I thought it looked cool. They are in line with the exhaust so there not totally useless.

Asking $225obo + shipping.

If you live near by we can meet up and avoid the shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Bump for you. Hoping you sell soon. If I didn’t already have a skid plate, I’d get it in a heartbeat. Wife would be furious, but hope you get yours sold!

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Thanks, how difficult will this be to install by a 68-year-old man laying on the gravel? To be specific, do all the mounting holes line up and is mounting hardware included?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Everything lines up no drilling or anything. Yeah the hardware it is included. The skid plate is in the neighborhood of 11lbs but I was suggest pulling up on something (2x4's). My truck is leveled but there still wasn't a ton of room under there. I would suggest putting the two rear bolts in loosely first and then doing the 4 in the front.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could if I could get someone close to Pittsburgh to lend me there truck for an afternoon. lol
I only had a handful of these made to make it worth my while.

·
Registered
4 Posts
still, have any? Any idea on shipping to Colorado? On the trails out here I need the 2in lift kid and this skid place just to get to a decent camping spot.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still, have any? Any idea on shipping to Colorado? On the trails out here I need the 2in lift kid and this skid place just to get to a decent camping spot.
I have a couple left. I may have to make more at the rate I'm being asked for these.
Sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts