Hi folks,

I have your dream all-terrain wheel set for your RL right here! Everything is BRAND NEW and never installed. I went through all the trouble of buying the nicest wheels and tires I could for my RL, but never got around to installing them, and now my heart is set on a Jeep Gladiator with some 35" wheels, a bed rack, roof-top tent, etc. for some serious camping and hunting adventures. I decided that I would be better off financially just selling this setup now while everything is still new rather than putting some miles on them before I eventually find the right Jeep.

Here are the wheel specs:

• KMC Wheels KM721 Alpine (17x8, black finish, + 38mm offset)
  • BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain tires (245/65/17) - same diameter as stock 18" RL wheels with 245/60/18 tires
  • Honda factory TPMS sensors (part # 42754-TP6-A81) - purchased new from my local Honda dealership
  • tires mounted and balanced by Discount Tire

Tires and rims purchased from TireRack.com. My local Discount Tire mounted and balanced the tires and also installed the Honda TPMS sensors for me. Black colored balancing weights were used, so everything looks super clean.

As a bonus, a 5th KMC KM721 rim will be included in the sale in case the buyer wants to build up a matching full-size spare tire. I had plans for this, which is why I bought a 5th rim, but never got around to buying another tire or TPMS sensor.

I have just over $2000 invested after purchasing the rims, tires, Honda TPMS sensors, mounting + balancing.

I would like $1750 $1600 for the entire setup. Price is firm. Local pick-up in NW Indiana/Chicagoland area only! I take PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Order, or cash. Not only is this a fantastic deal compared to what I paid, but the tires are already mounted and balanced. This means you avoid all the hassle of running around with a truck bed full of wheel boxes, tires, etc. to go get them mounted. You get a great deal and everything is 100% ready to plug and play. Links posted above so you can price everything out and compare to buying new on your own. These are cross-listed on Facebook marketplace.

Please send me a PM or email [email protected] (remove "SPAM" first) for further communication or if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!