Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the post and picture below, the lower left dash was removed. How do I remove that lower left dash panel?

I've found several examples how to remove the lower center console, but not that lower dash panel.

I want to be able to see the reverse wire coming out of the connector because I couldn't find it in the bundle and want to confirm the stripe/marking on the wire per the post . I tried 2 green wires at random and don't want to poke every green wire w/ a needle and risk damaging them.

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Audio equipment Electrical wiring

·
Registered
2010 RTL
49 Posts
Hi, sometimes gen1 replies take awhile or not at all. I ended up using a wireless backup camera when confronted with the same dilemma. But, I’m sure someone out there has an answer to your question, they just need to see it. I had other questions answered just took some time.
Best of luck, there are many awesome experts here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Answered my own questions, but this is where you need to know how the car assembles/disassembles or you'll do 'bad' stuff.

Take off the panel on the left side of the dash between the door and the dash. Just pops out. (my pix aren't great, sorry).

Then remove the SCREW on the left side or you will tear the panel like I did where that screw is :-(

Then, pop out the lower dash like you would any other panel.

Note - on the right side is a pressure/temp/air gauge most likely for the heating/cooling system. Be careful w/ that. I didn't want to pull the tube off so I didn't fully take the panel off.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Trunk Vehicle door Automotive tire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And... I just found the manual instructions on this post...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts