Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are relocating to Arizona, so I no longer need these wheels/tires. Factory aluminum wheels shod with Michelin Latitude X-Ice tires in stock size (245/65R17). I don't recall when I installed these tires, but they have 1/4" remaining tread. Wheels are in reasonable condition for 12 years old; still fairly clean and true, may have a bit of curb rash (it's been 7 months since I've had a good look at them). Always kept in the basement when not on the truck.
Available to SE Mich or northern Ohio. We are near Ann Arbor and I can meet a reasonable distance for the sale.

$250

·
Registered
6 Posts
We are relocating to Arizona, so I no longer need these wheels/tires. Factory aluminum wheels shod with Michelin Latitude X-Ice tires in stock size (245/65R17). I don't recall when I installed these tires, but they have 1/4" remaining tread. Wheels are in reasonable condition for 12 years old; still fairly clean and true, may have a bit of curb rash (it's been 7 months since I've had a good look at them). Always kept in the basement when not on the truck.
Available to SE Mich or northern Ohio. We are near Ann Arbor and I can meet a reasonable distance for the sale.

$250
Hi Curtis, I am located in northern Indiana and am very interested in these. Are they still available?
Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is there a way to send Curtus an email asking if these are still available? I posted here and also started a conversation but he is not responding to either. I fear that the conversation isn't sent via email and will only be seen by him if he comes to the forum, which it appears he does not do often. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts

$250
Do you still have these??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts