Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week of owning my new toy I finally got to go for a drive.
These were taken up near Bear River Reservoir off of Hwy 88 in Northern California. Really a beautiful day and a smooth drive. Handles like a dream. I may have to go again tomorrow. :D

Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Nice pics. I live in Northern CA too. With the weather we've been having lately, the snow will be gone soon. :cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice pics! My first choice is silver, blue is second. Let's just see what my salesman has for me in the next few weeks. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
frbear said:
Nice pics! My first choice is silver, blue is second. Let's just see what my salesman has for me in the next few weeks. :rolleyes:
Awesome Pic, My first choice is also Silver, 2nd Blue, & 3rd Green RTS. If the RT only had manual Lumbar support as a standard that would have been my first model choice too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I haven't seen an RT anywhere! :( I read in one of the threads that perhaps the RTs will be produced in a limited quantity.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
frbear said:
I haven't seen an RT anywhere! :( I read in one of the threads that perhaps the RTs will be produced in a limited quantity.
Someone has posted a pic of a blue RT in the pictures section. My RT should be here the last week of the month.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Dealers I talked to had not seen many RT's around. Seems that Honda is pushing the higher end Ridgelines or that is where the demand is. My first choice was an RTS but there are not many Blue RTS's around.
The Silver looks great also but I have had Silver cars most of my life. I have a Silver Civic now so Silver was out. It was Blue or Green.
The good thing is there are alot of Silver ones available.

Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts