Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Considering the Recent Pilot transmission problems, is anyone concerned about the Ridgeline's transmission? Is it the same as the pilot? I'm hoping because of the pilot's problems, the tranny on the Ridgeline should be trouble free.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Part of me wants to buy the Ridgeline as soon as it is for sale, but I think I am going to wait awhile and just save some more money up... That will give me time to get feedback on an problems with the powertrain and such.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it would be wiser to wait, but I've been waiting since before the new 05 Tacoma came out. Now I'm waiting for the Ridgeline and I'm ready to buy something. Buying when a new model comes out is the worst time. There's a good chance your gonna pay MSRP, and it's a untested design, and I'll probably do it anyway. Oh well.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts
Yeah, but at the same time...Honda's got to get these things on the road so people can see them around and generate interest. I think if you find the right dealership to work with you can get a good deal. I'm not saying invoice price, necessarily but you know how it is... many dealers are stuck in the mud and want your first born while others like to sell cars/trucks and try to meet you in the middle.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking sales won't be that brisk on this truck just do to looks which will soften up the price a little. We'll know by Feb 22 if they fly off the lot or not. I'm not completely sold on it myself, but it's a strong contender. I'll know when I see it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts