Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 of these tires that I am looking to sell. They are the original tires that came with my truck. I just switched them out for some Nitto Grapplers. They have about 56k miles on them. They still have 6-8/32" left for tread on both of them. Still in great shape. See pictures below. Looking to get $70 for the pair or $40 per tire, plus the cost of shipping for each option.

Tire Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Wheel Auto part

Green Tire Automotive tire Rain gauge

Tire Synthetic rubber Tread Automotive tire Auto part

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Synthetic rubber Automotive wheel system

Tire Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Tread Rim

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still have these 2 tires sitting in my garage. I want to get rid of them. Make an offer. Would prefer local buyer. Thanks

Original email with specs. I have 2 of these tires that I am looking to sell. They are the original tires that came with my truck. I just switched them out for some Nitto Grapplers. They have about 56k miles on them. They still have 6-8/32" left for tread on both of them. Still in great shape. See pictures below. Looking to get $70 for the pair or $40 per tire, plus the cost of shipping for each option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.