Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around on Google Earth today and was scoping out where I work.
I was surprised to see not only my Dark Cherry Pearl RL sitting in the parking lot at work but there is a silver RL sitting at the red light on the corner.
Coincidence? ...... I think not :act024:

·
Registered
17 Posts
It's OK to let us know that you frequent a business that displays a red light, but to hang the other guy.....don't do that. :)

Remember Big Brother is always watching.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline EX-L Canadian
1,600 Posts
It's OK to let us know that you frequent a business that displays a red light, but to hang the other guy.....don't do that. :)

Remember Big Brother is always watching.
What??? It's a google earth image. Two RL or someone else's RL in the same pic means dick all... And, last time I got my eyes checked, I wasn't color blind and i don't see a silver RL in that pic.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What??? It's a google earth image. Two RL or someone else's RL in the same pic means dick all... And, last time I got my eyes checked, I wasn't color blind and i don't see a silver RL in that pic.

My, my....someones gotten their panties in a wad today I see.
Why post if you're just going to be an ass?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
My, my....someones gotten their panties in a wad today I see.
Why post if you're just going to be an ass?
My guess, he was trying to be funny on one hand; and maybe on the other hand didn't 'get' the other 'being funny' comment from OldWhite about the red light (as in "red light district"). I was wondering when I read it if somebody would not get it. Maybe that's too old of an expression. (if it is, look it up) That kind of place appropriately fits the "panties in a wad" situation at least.

As for the color... I ain't saying anything after my experience with that Black/Purple/Blue/Gold Dress incident. My eyes are still arguing with my brain!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really didn't think the color of the truck was that important. Maybe it's not silver. I posted because I thought two ridgelines being captured by the google street view was a bit unique.

Yes, I'm old enough to know about the red light districts. :)

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
My guess, he was trying to be funny on one hand; and maybe on the other hand didn't 'get' the other 'being funny' comment from OldWhite about the red light (as in "red light district"). I was wondering when I read it if somebody would not get it. Maybe that's too old of an expression. (if it is, look it up) That kind of place appropriately fits the "panties in a wad" situation at least.

As for the color... I ain't saying anything after my experience with that Black/Purple/Blue/Gold Dress incident. My eyes are still arguing with my brain!
At least someone can read between the lines lol...

Yes the odds of getting a google earth image with two RLs is very unique and unlikely. As for the red light district which I'm familiar with, that image just didn't remind me of that at all but that's from my perspective but the other guy was trying to be funny with his comment... The panties in a wad is funny even more when they didn't get what I was trying to say lol... Now I have to go and justify everything to my wife as well when I thought going on the ROC, I wouldn't have to be that way...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
what the heck is going on here ?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,377 Posts
I saw this the other day and at first I didn't see the Dark Cherry and then I spotted it in the back of the lot on the Left. I'd guess the RL at the Red Light is a Steel Blue...

But maybe it's my eyes, I still say the Dress is White/Gold...

Lets keep the weirdness going :)

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Nothing important here.....

You don't need to see his identification ..... these are not the posts you're looking for ...... he can go about his business .... move along.
.... waves caped arm as if to transcend consciousness......
We need a LIKE button here... :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On my way to the sadness factory today I had to drive through 6 inches of water because the creek was flooded over the road.
I saw a silver ridgeline too.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
On my way to the sadness factory today I had to drive through 6 inches of water because the creek was flooded over the road.
I saw a silver ridgeline too.
Are you sure it was silver?

Sorry couldn't resist...;act028:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts