1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  1. 77 Communication Line, PCM ECU Fail
  2. 78 4WD Control Unit, 4WD ECU Fail
61 Low Voltage Condition

I pulled these codes, and just replaced the Alternator, and decided to replace the Timing belt at 172,000 Miles, since I dont see records of it being replaced when I bought it and the previous owner didn't directly answer that question. Always - No check engine lights, Just ran a full report with my BLUE just to see how the truck was doing. I had the SMOD (Strawberry Milkshake of death a year ago and things have been okay, not as good gas milage, and there was a code I once got about a part that normal can get clogged after the SMOD. But a reasonably easy fix. I'll look that up. lol

Anyone know or have had these 3 codes and might be able to help me figure out why?

·
Registered
11 Posts
61 Low Voltage Condition

I pulled these codes, and just replaced the Alternator, and decided to replace the Timing belt at 172,000 Miles, since I dont see records of it being replaced when I bought it and the previous owner didn't directly answer that question. Always - No check engine lights, Just ran a full report with my BLUE just to see how the truck was doing. I had the SMOD (Strawberry Milkshake of death a year ago and things have been okay, not as good gas milage, and there was a code I once got about a part that normal can get clogged after the SMOD. But a reasonably easy fix. I'll look that up. lol

Anyone know or have had these 3 codes and might be able to help me figure out why?
I just got the 78 code on my 2006 Ridgeline.
61 Low Voltage Condition

I Just purchased a 2006 Ridgeline RTL and I'm getting the Code 78 on my Bluedriver. Did some internet research and can not find any information. Seems like this might be a code specific to the vehicle. Gonna take it to the dealer and see what they say.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts