Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20" Weld Racing forged aluminum wheels and Falken Ziex S/TZ04 265/50R20 tires with 70% tread remaining. Paid close to $3000, asking $1500.

I just turned in my Honda Ridgeline lease and you can have these one-of-a-kind, high-end wheels for your car/truck. These are 1-piece forged wheels made of aerospace grade aluminum (6061 t6 alloy) meaning these things are as strong as they get. Weld Racing equips the drag racing/modified truck circuit and they spec some of their wheels to fit trucks and sports cars. The only other car I saw these rims on was a $90k Corvette. These wheels are in great condition with no dents or scratches. The only issue on 2 of the rims is the chrome is flaking in a couple of hard to see spots. I don't know why because I always put my stocks back on from Oct-April every year. Anyhow, these rims are beautiful as you can see in the pictures. This wheel & tire combo is 2.8" bigger than stock, fits perfectly with no rub, are quite on the road, provides great traction, and you don’t have to worry about curb rash (because the width of the tires eliminates this threat).

The tires have 15K miles on them, and they are warrantied for 50K miles. The tires are in excellent condition with even wear because they were frequently rotated. I included a picture showing the remaining tread.

Here's a summary of the specs:
(Wheels)
Weld Racing
Evo Andro 5
20" x 8.5"
Forged aluminum, not cast aluminum
5 x 120 bolt pattern
Comes with chrome nuts and 2 sets of locks (I wasn't letting anyone steal them from me)
Wheels alone retail for over $600 each. For example, here’s a link for some 19’s http://www.hawkinsspeedshop.com/categories/tires-wheels-and-accessories/products/product-68.html )

(Tires)
Falken Ziex S/TZ04 265/50R20
70% remaining tread

Now for some more details...
The circumference of the P245/65 x 17 original tire is 92.8006 inches
The circumference of the P265/50 x 20 aftermarket tire is 95.6082 inches
Your speedometer reading is 97.0% of your true speed.
The ratio of your old vs. new tires is 0.97.
To retain the same overall gear ratio, you will need to do nothing (0 ratio).

In summary, this aftermarket wheel & tire takes less revolutions to cover the same ground as the OEM tire. When your speedometer says 60MPH, you’ll actually be going 61.8 MPH.

I'm new to this forum, so i think you can PM me to reach me immediately. I will check the thread as much as possible. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Might want to relist this in the trading post section lower down on the main page. Good luck, nice wheels.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Might want to relist this in the trading post section lower down on the main page. Good luck, nice wheels.
He can't....he needs at least five posts before posting something for sale....so he just circomvented the procedure.... Moderators...your call

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the positive comments. These rims looked great when I had them on and figured to offer them to a Ridgeline owner before anyone else. Sorry, but I didn't know about the 5-post rule. It makes sense now because when I attempted posting to Trading Post as a first-day freshman, it mentioned I was having an issue with access. So I then went to Tires and Wheels.

·
Registered
489 Posts
He can't....he needs at least five posts before posting something for sale....so he just circomvented the procedure.... Moderators...your call
Good call Rusty! Mike only three more posts to go, haha...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts