Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK it's December 10th and now 20 weeks since I put a deposit down for a Ridgeline RTE white in color and black interior and no truck yet. Last week I called Jeffrey Conrad's office (he is senior Vice President and General Manager of Honda America) and of course he is not in the office. I talked to his his office staff who took my phone number down. A day later I talked to a supervisor who called me from America Honda who said that Honda does not build cars that people ordered that I have to await an allotment of the dealer. He said he would get back to me and I am still waiting. What happen years ago when you ordered a car and they built your car with what ever you wanted in it. Now you get a basic car and the dealer adds the running boards etc. I am so made at Honda...they want you to buy their product and they can't deliver. Oh this supervisor said that they don't care if you put money down it's when the dealer gets their allotment you get your car..they do not push anyone person who puts a deposit on one up in line. He agrees it's wrong but he has no say. So here I sit still waiting.:frown:

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,898 Posts
Reactions: firworks
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.